Flash4beginners Flash4beginners

Truly Amazing..

What a great tutorial, now this is what we need on Newgrounds. This tutorial covers most stuff on mostly every topic. Well done with this, and carry on making those tuts!

GAMECUBICLE responds:

I wont do any tuts anymore i think, maybe in a few months again, but i already covered everything in all my tutorials combined.

ASCII Heroes ASCII Heroes

Fully Original.

This was amazing, not only was it long and interesting.. but it was 100% original, I don't really know what to say more than well done and make more of this type of stuff coz I loved it and so have many others!

Chris responds:

it was my intention to make something original, i'm sick and tired of games where you've seen it all before.

Mountain of Desserts V1.1 Mountain of Desserts V1.1

This Game Is Amazing.

This is the best game on newgrounds even with no sound, graphic-wize this was GREAT! And you managed to keep the file-size down really low.. well all I an say is your a genius and I can't wait until your next release of this great game.

Online Painter Madness Online Painter Madness

WOW!

Great game dude, and the high scores actually work!! Well done, I bet Im like top for about 5 minutes until this gets popular. :P

Once again well done for making this spectacular game!

Element Saga CH4 easy ver Element Saga CH4 easy ver

LOVE THIS GAME!

Omfg, make more dude.. coz I LOVE THIS GAME!

Anyway, the graphics where amazing and the whole game was.. so please make another.

Mario Game Mario Game

...

Nuthin even happens.. what the hell is there meant to be doing when all it shows is some mario background?

RK1989 responds:

i never heard this before because it dosnt stay on the same background at start, only in the menu interface its the same, anyways when its improved vote again and thats anyways

The Kung Fu Statesmen The Kung Fu Statesmen

Holy shit..

How the hell did you keep the KB this low and have a fantastic game like that dude?
Anyway GOOD JOB WITH THIS MOVIE MAN!!

It was very well done, and I wish to see more from you.. :)