Hello, Couch Potato! Hello, Couch Potato!

Great

I loved the music you used in your flash, your animation skills are really good.

Well done with your flash movie and I wish you luck with your next ones. :)

I'm Submitting a Movie I'm Submitting a Movie

Enter SBC.

Yay!

Super Duper Mario 2 VGDC Super Duper Mario 2 VGDC

Haha, about time..

About time this movie was released, it was supposed to be out like 2 weeks ago according to VGDC and the NG Alpha, but I guess the wait really paid off.

Well done doing this movie Randy, using and getting the NSMB sprites must've been a hard and new challenge for you.

Flash4beginners Flash4beginners

Truly Amazing..

What a great tutorial, now this is what we need on Newgrounds. This tutorial covers most stuff on mostly every topic. Well done with this, and carry on making those tuts!

GAMECUBICLE responds:

I wont do any tuts anymore i think, maybe in a few months again, but i already covered everything in all my tutorials combined.

ASCII Heroes ASCII Heroes

Fully Original.

This was amazing, not only was it long and interesting.. but it was 100% original, I don't really know what to say more than well done and make more of this type of stuff coz I loved it and so have many others!

Chris responds:

it was my intention to make something original, i'm sick and tired of games where you've seen it all before.

Mountain of Desserts V1.1 Mountain of Desserts V1.1

This Game Is Amazing.

This is the best game on newgrounds even with no sound, graphic-wize this was GREAT! And you managed to keep the file-size down really low.. well all I an say is your a genius and I can't wait until your next release of this great game.

Cliff dwelling Cliff dwelling

Very nice painting

This is a very detailed piece of art Stunji, especially for a speed painting. I think the atmosphere is very dark and eery just like it should be in a cliff typed enviroment.

The water and bridges are properly drawn, which again I'm going to give even more praise for a speed painting, great job again, you hold a lot of raw talent. :)